All Church of England dioceses and the Methodist Church use a framework for the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS). The framework sets out the expectations for all schools under Section 48 of the Education Act 2005. Church of England Schools are inspected regularly under this framework.
In April 2018 a new SIAMS framework was published with the following strands.
- Vision and Leadership
- Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills.
- Character Development; Hope, Aspiration and Courageous Advocacy.
- Community and Living Well Together
- Dignity and Respect
- The impact of Collective Worship
- The effectiveness of Religious Education
- Please click here for a link to our latest inspection report.