- Vision and Leadership
- Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills.
- Character Development; Hope, Aspiration and Courageous Advocacy.
- Community and Living Well Together
- Dignity and Respect
- The impact of Collective Worship
- The effectiveness of Religious Education
We are very proud of the outcome of our recent SIAMS inspection in which our inspector defined us as " a community filled full of love, gently, with consistent Christian rootedness, bringing about flourishing."
He concluded that we demonstrate a "quiet, steadfast purpose of high- quality Church of England education which is shared by all."
- Please click here for a link to the full inspection report.