Safeguarding and Child Protection
Safeguarding is a key aspect of our school. It is essential that we keep our children safe and secure at all times. In order to do this we have a variety of systems in place which we ask everyone to support and fully adhere to at all times.
- A secure entry system with intercom
- CCTV cameras are placed around the school site
- On-site parking is restricted to school staff only and cars can not use the gate between 8.40 am- 9.10am and 3.15-3.45pm. (school drop-off and pick-up times).
- All staff and governors are issued with photo identity lanyards
- Adults authorised to visit the school site are required to sign in and out and wear visitor’s passes at all times.. The site manager will accompany all workers at all times.
- All adults working regularly with children will be subject to CRB/ DBS checks
- Adults who occasionally help at school will never be left with children by themselves
- Supply teachers and other adults working with children must read and agree to the Safeguarding Visitors Compliancy information on entry to the school
- All Extra- curricular clubs must provide the school with qualification certification and full DBS.
- All adults working in the school must have read and signed a copy of the Government Document, “Keeping Children Safe in Education”.
- All staff and governors receive full safeguarding training at least every three years and updates annually.
- Staff, governors, parents and children sign an Acceptable Use Agreement for online Safety.
- The Designated Safeguarding Team update their training bi-annually.
- Our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy is reviewed annually by Governors.
Christ Church Safeguarding Team: Mrs Print, Mrs Harry and Mrs Hawkins.