COVID-19 and Recovery
Our Covid Recovery Premium for 22/23 was £3,443.75.
This has been spent in a number of ways including interventions to support children with gaps in their learning. We have bought in resources to support reading, including online reading books. We have used some funding for extra one to one support, when needed. We bought in additional ICT equipment and online resources such as Ed Shed and My Maths.
We purchased the Reading Road Map for all classes and used this as an intervention to stimulate excitement to read and reading across genres.
- CCPS Peripatetic Instrumental Lessons Risk Assessment December 2021 1
- Christ Church Outbreak Management Plan
- Covid Catch Up Premium Plan November 2020 1
- Covid Procedures for Swimming
- Operational Risk Assessment for School Reopening in Sept 2021
- Remote and Blended Learning Policy
- Remote learning information for parents
- Visitor Policy during Covid 19 pandemic